Simrad ES38-12 is a
38 kHz split beam transducer
The Simrad ES38-12 is a split beam transducer incorporating 32 piezo-ceramic elements distributed over four quadrants.
This product has been discontinued.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Scientific echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 38 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 12 ±2°
- Maximum pulse power input:
- Hull mounted: 1000 W
- In towed body: 1500 W
- Maximum continuous input: 20 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 150 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight with cable: 12 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Length: 316 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Height: 138 mm
- Transducer, complete: KSV-111497
- Mounting plate: 499-111492 (*)
(*) This item must be ordered separately.
The following drawings can be downloaded.
-  Transducer outline dimensions
-  Transducer mounting plate
-  Transducer installation
Click here to download documents.
How to access the DWG files
Whenever available, each drawing is provided on both PDF and DWG formats. When applicable, the DWG version of the drawing is included in the PDF file as an attachment.
- Open the PDF file in the normal manner.
- Observe the "Attachment" icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the icon to open the list of attachments.
- Click on the DWG file provided, and select required action on the menu above the list.
- Attachement icon
- Menu: Open or save the attachment file