Simrad 200-7F is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-7F is a compact, single beam transducer in a streamlined housing intended for hull mounting on smaller vessels.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that these specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 15
- Weight without cable: 1.9 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Length: 252 mm
- Width: 110 mm
- Height, body: 70 mm
The following 200 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers:
Split beam transducers:
Dual frequency single beam transducers:
Dual frequency split beam transducers: