Simrad 200-7G is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-7G is a single-beam transducer in a small housing, intended for portable use and for level measurements inside tanks.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that these specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Max. input pulse power: 1000 W
- Max. continuous input power: 20 W
- Max. transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 15
- Weight without cable: 2 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 106 mm
- Height, body: 92.5 mm
- Height, threads: 50 mm
- Threads: 1 inch
The following 200 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers:
Split beam transducers:
Dual frequency single beam transducers:
Dual frequency split beam transducers: