Simrad ES120-7DD is a 120 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES 120-7DD is a split-beam transducer incorporating 76 piezo-ceramic elements distributed over four quadrants. It is designed for deep water installations with a maximum depth of 1500 m.
- Fish finding echo sounders
Key technical specifications
These specications are valid when all four quadrants are connected in parallel. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 120 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 1500 m
- Cable length: 0.5 m (with underwater connector)
- Weight without cable: 6 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 195 mm
- Height, body: 120 mm