Simrad 200-35 is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-35 is a 200 kHz transducer with a narrow, 3° beam. It is recommended for accurate water depth and level measurement inside storage tanks.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that these specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 3 ±0.5°
- Maximum input pulse power: 2000 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 200 m
- Cable length: 25
- Weight without cable: 6.3 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 218 mm
- Height, body: 110 mm
The following 200 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers:
Split beam transducers:
Dual frequency single beam transducers:
Dual frequency split beam transducers: