Simrad ES200-7 is a 200 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES200-7 is a split-beam, composite transducer with a large bandwidth. This provides a fine range resolution, which is important for single fish detection and target strength measurement. The transducer has four quadrants.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Scientific echo sounders
Key technical specifications:
Specifications valid when all four quadrants are wired in parallel. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1500 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 20
- Weight without cable: 3 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 195 mm
- Height, body: 120 mm