Simrad ES38-10 is a
38 kHz split beam transducer
The Simrad ES38-10 is a medium size, split-beam transducer incorporating 48 tonpilz elements in three sections.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Scientific echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 38 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 10°
- Maximum pulse power input: 1500 W
- Maximum continuous input: 30 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 100 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight with cable: 20 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 336.5 mm
- Height: 150 mm
- Transducer, complete: KSV-202714
- Mounting ring: 499-203336 (*)
(*) Must be ordered seperately
The following drawings can be downloaded.
-  Mounting arrangement
-  Outline dimensions
-  Mounting ring
-  Blister
-  Blister
Click here to download documents.
How to access the DWG files
Whenever available, each drawing is provided on both PDF and DWG formats. When applicable, the DWG version of the drawing is included in the PDF file as an attachment.
- Open the PDF file in the normal manner.
- Observe the "Attachment" icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the icon to open the list of attachments.
- Click on the DWG file provided, and select required action on the menu above the list.
- Attachement icon
- Menu: Open or save the attachment file
The following 38 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers
Dual frequency single beam transducers
Dual frequency split beam transducers