Simrad 38-9 is a
38 kHz single beam transducer
The Simrad 38-9 is a medium size, single beam transducer. It incorporates 48 Tonpilz elements in a circular housing which is easily hull mounted.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
- Navigation echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 38 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 9°
- Maximum pulse power input: 1500 W
- Maximum continuous input: 30 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 100 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 18 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 336.5 mm
- Height: 150 mm
The following 38 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers
Dual frequency single beam transducers
Dual frequency split beam transducers