Simrad ES120-7 is a 120 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES120-7 is a split-beam transducer with 76 piezo-ceramic elements arranged in four quadrants.
- Fish finding echo sounders
Key technical specifications
These specifications are valid when all four quadrants are wired in parallel. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 120 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 150 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 5 kg
- Diameter: 195 mm
- Height, body: 120 mm