Simrad 12-16/60 Echo sounder transducer
Simrad 12-16/60 is a 12 kHz, single or dual beam echo sounder
The Simrad 12-16/60 is
a 12 kHz dual beam transducer with 19 tonpilz elements. It can be
set up for dual or single beam use.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the
specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set
of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 12 kHz
- Beam width, narrow beam: 16°
- Beam width, wide beam: 60°
- Maximum pulse power input:
- Narrow beam: 2000 W
- Wide beam: 100 W
- Maximum continuous power input:
- Narrow beam: 80 W
- Wide beam: 4 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight with cable: 84 kg
- Diameter: 625 mm
- Height: 175 mm
- Transducer, complete: KSV-089510
- Mounting ring: 499–088814 (*)
- Steel tank: 599–110090 (*)
- Arctic tank: 499–109506 (*)
(*) These items must be ordered separately.
Documents and installation drawings
The following documents
and drawings can be downloaded on PDF and/or DWG format.
-  Outline dimensions
-  Steel tank, production
-  Arctic tank, production
-  Mounting ring
-  Mounting arrangement
-  Mounting procedure
-  Material declaration
How to access the DWG files
Whenever available, each drawing is provided on both PDF and DWG formats. When applicable, the DWG version of the drawing is included in the PDF file as an attachment.
- Open the PDF file in the normal manner.
- Observe the "Attachment" icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the icon to open the list of attachments.
- Click on the DWG file provided, and select required action on the menu above the list.
- Attachement icon
- Menu: Open or save the attachment file