Simrad 200–28E Echo sounder transducer
Simrad 200-28E is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-28E is a 200 kHz single-beam transducer protected
in a robust housing. The solid interior is void of air pockets or
expanded foam enabling it to withstand the pressure at a depth of
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the
specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set
of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1500 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 1000 m
- Cable length: 25
- Weight without cable: 3.4 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 195 mm
- Height of body: 120 mm
- Transducer, complete: KSV-109178
- Mounting ring: 499–037062 (*)
- Steel tank: 111–082774 (*)
- Arctic tank: 499–109636 (*)
(*) These items must be ordered separately.
Documents and installation drawings
The following documents
and drawings can be downloaded on PDF and/or DWG format.
-  Data sheet
-  Mounting ring
-  Steel tank, production
-  Arctic tank, production
-  Outline dimensions
-  Mounting description
-  Material declaration
How to access the DWG files
Whenever available, each drawing is provided on both PDF and DWG formats. When applicable, the DWG version of the drawing is included in the PDF file as an attachment.
- Open the PDF file in the normal manner.
- Observe the "Attachment" icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the icon to open the list of attachments.
- Click on the DWG file provided, and select required action on the menu above the list.
- Attachement icon
- Menu: Open or save the attachment file
The following 200 kHz transducers are available.
Single beam transducers:
Split beam transducers:
Dual frequency single beam transducers:
Dual frequency split beam transducers: