Simrad DFS75 Scientific trawl sonar
The Simrad DFS75 is an innovative and advanced trawl sonar.
It allows you to monitor the fish activity inside your fishing gear
using a high resolution colour sonar and echo sounder.
DFS75 trawl sonar is provided as a natural extension to the Simrad
FX80 catch monitoring system, which also provides a live video feed.
Together, these two systems offer several key features:
- Revolutionizes your ability to identify, analyse and catch
- Live video feed from inside the trawl (FX80)
- Video recording, editing, export and playback (FX80)
- High resolution colour sonar and echo sounder images
- Choose between 120 or 330 kHz operational frequency
- Add hydrophones to communicate with PS, PI and PX catch monitoring
- Add transducer to provide additional echo sounder presentation
- Uses standard 3rd wire cable
- Small and light-weight system offers easy installation
- Easy operation using familiar graphic interfaces
This screen capture (in replay) shows the opening of a
bottom trawl. On the middle view you can easily see the trawl opening
and the flat bottom. On the left view, the optional built-in optional
echo sounder shows the depth variation of the bottom. Both single
fishes and schools are easily detected due to the high operational
frequency used by the trawl sonar.