Simrad ES120-7CD is a 120 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES120-7CD is a 120 kHz split-beam composite transducer with a large bandwidth. This provides a fine range resolution, which is important for single fish detection and target strength measurement. The transducer has four quadrants. The ES120-7CD has been designed to withstand a large water pressure. It is therefore well suited for towed bodies.
Key technical specifications
The specifications are valid when all four quadrants are wired in parallel. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 120 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7°
- Maximum input pulse power: 500 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 5 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 1500 m
- Cable length: 1,5 m
- Weight in air: 4,5 kg
- Transducer, complete: 324410
- Mounting ring: ES1-204719 (*)
- Clamping ring: ES1-203672 (*)
(*) These items must be ordered separately.
The following drawings can be downloaded.
-  Transducer outline dimensions (*)
-  Mounting ring
-  Clamping ring
(*) This drawing is not available on DWG format.
Click here to download documents.
How to access the DWG files
Whenever available, each drawing is provided on both PDF and DWG formats. When applicable, the DWG version of the drawing is included in the PDF file as an attachment.
- Open the PDF file in the normal manner.
- Observe the "Attachment" icon in the lower left corner.
- Click the icon to open the list of attachments.
- Click on the DWG file provided, and select required action on the menu above the list.
- Attachement icon
- Menu: Open or save the attachment file