Famille de produits
¹ Ce produit est décrit sur notre site web en anglais.
Simrad ES70 (Echosondeur de pêche)
Not only has the development achieved one of the most comprehensive and high performance echo sounders available, the software system is also remarkably easy to use.
The Taskbar is located at the bottom of the display.
It contains tabs to control the echogram presentations, as well as time and date information.
(A) = Screen Captures
- This tab hides the current “live” echograms from view, and allows you to see the echogram images you have previously saved using the Screen Capture button on the Title Bar.
(B) = Presentation format
- If you have more than one echograms these will be positioned either horizontally or vertically on the screen.
(C) = Transducer presentation
- These tabs will reflect the actual transducers used by the echo sounder. If you click a transducer tab, only echogram from that transducer will be shown.
(D) = Date
- This field on the status bar presents the current date. Note that during replay, the date of the recording is shown. An “R” is displayed in front of the date to identify this.
(E) = Time
- This field on the status bar presents the current time. Note that during replay, the time of the recording is shown.