Simrad PI Geometry
Identification of main sensor
The Simrad PI Geometry is an "L-Type" sensor. It is approximately 305 mm long, 200 mm wide, and weighs approximately 5,6 kg in air.
- Simrad PI Geometry sensor: 316861
- Negative charging and fastening lug
- Positive charging and fastening lug
- Communication link to the vessel and to the responders
- Geometry set identification
- Location of water switch and sensor identification labe
- Channel identification
You must write down the channel currently used by the sensor to communicate with the PI system.
- This information identifies the sensor type
- Order number
- Water switch. This is a sacrificial bolt.
The bolt will gradually be worn out. Check it from time to time to remove corrosion, or replace it if necessary.